Monday, January 9, 2012

It finally feels like Christmas!

Went by the house at 8pm to find cabinets in, some countertops on, and some trim and doors done. Wow! I'll include 1 pic with the disclaimer that it's a dark, poor quality camera photo. Sadly, that's going to the best pic I get till the walkthrough.

Pleasantly surprised: I like my Formica choice, cabinets have crown molding and office door is 15-panel glass.

Our old house had standard 1980s oak cabinet, trim and doors. So - seeing my 42" maple cognac cabinets and white trim blew me away. Wow. Even in the dark, I was really impressed.

Hopefully I have real pics for my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea on the office door being a 15-panel glass door. Those always "open up" a room and keep it from looking like a closet door. Had we finished our basement, that would be the kind of door we would put in. Once we figure out what to do with our "office", I may have to do the same.

    ReplyDelete